Pollen Filter

Penguin2007

Question

5 answers to this question

Yes its another Italian pain-in-the-derriere access job. Probably easier to cable-tie the clutch pedal whilst doing it. Even when you have access to the unclipped matrix you still have to crupple up the filter to get it in!

Edited by Nello

I'm pretty certain that access to the pollen filter is via the driver's footwell vent. The problem is that this plastic vent is hard to put back correctly; on my current Delta and previous Fiat Bravo they fell out while driving and got wedged behind the brake pedal (with potential disastrous consequences). This has just happened for the second time on my Delta and this time it has broken the brake light switch so the brake lights are stuck on (second time that's happened too). I shall be chucking the vent in the bin.

Yes its another Italian pain-in-the-derriere access job. Probably easier to cable-tie the clutch pedal whilst doing it. Even when you have access to the unclipped matrix you still have to crupple up the filter to get it in!

I'm pretty certain that access to the pollen filter is via the driver's footwell vent. The problem is that this plastic vent is hard to put back correctly; on my current Delta and previous Fiat Bravo they fell out while driving and got wedged behind the brake pedal (with potential disastrous consequences). This has just happened for the second time on my Delta and this time it has broken the brake light switch so the brake lights are stuck on (second time that's happened too). I shall be chucking the vent in the bin.

I completely agree with both these posts :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: