Hi All Ive Only Gone And Done It Ive Got Myseft A Grand Voyager

Junglehead

Question

Hi all I'm new to the forum I've been on the look out for a grand voyager for some time and now I pleased to say I now have one !!!!!! :)

Not had a Chrysler and I'm loving all the toys on it. 

How ever it does have a few niggles.

It has a knock noise for the front left side maybe top mount? (any advise would be good.)

Also dvd monitor don't work the player seems to work but not a flicker of the monitor.  (any advise would be good.)

and the rear parking sensors not working the led display seem to be missing.( were the on earth do I get one of them form??)

But the car was for a good price so happy with what I have also had a great 3 hour drive home wow what a car!!

2006 XS model if that's helps

Many thanks in advance. 

have you changed anti roll bar bushes

i got v6 it had mot in march put it garage in january for pre mot check as i always do 

found my drop links front shocks anti roll bar bushes and wish bone bushes were wearing

so i replaced complete front suspension

got parts on ebay didnt cost as much as thought 

then just got garage to fit it all

Hi and welcome to the Grand Voyager owbers Club. These are beautiful and comfortablevto drive as with age the maintenance cost keeps increasing. The oil leak will be from your crankshaft oil seal. I had mine done under Aa Breakdown repair cover. They also approved a new clutch due to contamination. Total cost was £575 but AA BRC contributed £465. Mine is now 148,000 miles old and is now suffering a coolant leak by the water pump or head gasket. Brc will cover that. Aa Brc is essential for this car.