Abs Light 2003 Crd Voyager!

jakedamuss

Question

Hi all my ABS light stays on all the time whilst driving, so i got it checked out and the garage said it was fault code 11 and carb 22? he said code 11 is left front wheel speed sensor and carb 22 he wasnt sure but could be some internal failure with the ABS system. 

Any ideas or help would be use full in what i should do next, or may be a cheap FIX.http://forum.chryslerminivan.org/images/smilies/confused.png

7 answers to this question

Hi guys, our 2002 3.3 had problems with an ABS light, after my wife drove through lots of puddles for our little girls!!!

The ABS was kicking in all the time, low speed braking was dangerous - nearly no brakes!

So I pulled the fuse out to get brakes.

After cleaning the sensor ring and clearing code it was ok for ages, until corrosion meant replacing that sensor ring on the shaft. Did the stub shaft it was easier.

So do check the segmented ring as well as the sensor itself, the car may think it's the sensor if it's not reading properly, with the segments not even.

Till she drowned the ABS pump!!!!!

While it was like that we had brakes but light on.

Eventually it dried out, reset and Ok after that.

Nev

Thanks for the response, i ordered one of ebay which is much cheaper than main dealer price so fingers crossed it works o.k. does the abs light reset itself once the sensor is replaced or does it have to be cleared via diagnostic tool. The bolt holding the abs sensor snapped so thats going to be a nightmare getting that bugger out any suggestions?? :angry: